Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No More Anonymous

We interrupt our stream of FXRant-ing to bring you this relatively unimportant announcement. I've disabled anonymous commenting on the site.

I've made this change because I've gotten tired of deleting spam comments that have been filed anonymously, and hopefully this will help. Plus, this change will enhance the already lively discussions we've had on the site. Sorry about the extra step, folks, but I hope the process of logging in will not deter you from contributing from the cool discussions that we have here on FXRant.

2 comments:

Phillip Gibb said...

I think that that is a good thing. kudos man. Why would anyone want to be anonymous in any case?

Andrew Sibulsky said...

Good move Todd. If you don't want to be connect with what you are saying, don't say anything.